Speak to Me
Review this week’s message.
And the Lord came and called as before, “Samuel! Samuel!” And Samuel replied, “Speak, your servant is listening.”
1 Samuel 3:10 NLT
“Be still, and know that I am God! ...”
Psalm 46:10 NLT
Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.
Proverbs 3:6 NLT
Let Pastor Craig lead your LifeGroup.
- Pastor Craig created LifeGroup videos for Dangerous Prayers. Find them everywhere you watch Life.Church videos and at: www.life.church/groups
Start talking. Find a conversation starter for your group.
- Would you describe yourself as more of a talker or a listener?
- Did you pray at mealtime with your family when you were growing up? If so, what sort of prayer did you pray?
Start thinking. Ask a question to get your group thinking.
- Read 1 Samuel 3:1-21. When was the last time you were completely still before God, listening for His voice?
- How do you most often hear from God?
- In order to hear God’s voice, we need to be still, be willing, and be ready. Which of those three things do you think you struggle with most? Why?
Start sharing. Choose a question to create openness.
- What is God showing you right now?
- What are you going to do about what God is showing you?
Start praying. Be bold and pray with power.
Father, thank You for speaking to us. You’re the Creator of the universe, but You still reach out to us individually, and that’s an amazing blessing. Thank You for Your patience with us as we learn to listen for Your voice. Give us hearts to hear what You have to say and a willingness to follow wherever You lead us. In Jesus’ name, amen.
Start doing. Commit to a step and live it out this week.
- This week, set aside time to listen for the voice of God.
- Are you tired of playing it safe with your faith? Then check out the Dangerous Prayers Bible Plan at: www.go2.lc/dangerousprayers
Find this in our app. Open the app, choose this message, then tap “Talk It Over.”
Get this in your inbox. Visit info.life.church/talkitover
Whoever finds God, finds life. More of God’s truth all week long at finds.life.church